Monday, September 10, 2012

Introduction!

When it comes to my thought process one key word is always present in my mind - "why". Of course, this was followed by how and so on and makes me wonder what makes us function and behave as a society.

The main reason why I wanted to take a sociology course was because I was always interested on how our society reacts and develops off of each other. It's odd to me how one event, one person, one sentence could impact a person or a large group of individuals. What things bombard our lives with sudden impact? Why can we choose things that affect us and then brush off a delicate subject? The main reason I'm taking sociology is to understand why society functions as one but has many different subsections filled with flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment